Located at the Port of Nashville
11505 Smith Hatchery Road
Columbia, MO 65203
All Roads are open
RV sites and tent campgrounds are in excellent condition
7 to 8 am
11:30 to 12:30
4 to sunset
7 to 10 am
11:30 to sunset
We serve Breakfast year round on Saturdays and Sundays
8 - 10 am
Chim's Thai Kitchen
Is Open on the weekends
Call Chim at 777-8626 for more information.
We are serving smoked and grilled meats in the store
Do Not carry Food into our dining and entertainment areas
No Dogs allowed in the food areas. (Any where there are picnic
We also serve meals with grilled and smoked meats in our
Live Music has started, see the events calendar
Video and Audio Recording
Many of the Live Events are recorded
Training available in cooperation with MoRivCC
River Cultural Conservancy)
We have Live Bait!
Cooper's Landing is a full-service boat dock & marina:
— marine gas fuel - one of only a few boat fuel stations on the Missouri River
— boat pump-out system
— live entertainment
— fishing tackle and bait.
Cooper's Landing is a unique place to bring the family to enjoy nature and
meet friendly people
- Convenient campgrounds where campers can enjoy daily showers, bathroom facilities
- Hikers and bikers can enjoy easy access to the Katy Trail and refresh themselves
on the many benches overlooking the Missouri River.
- Bring both family and friends to enjoy nature and the Missouri River.
- Travel and camp along the scenic Missouri River and enjoy nature.
- Wonderful for outdoor family fun, Cooper's Landing is a river port and marina
located on the Missouri River at the historic site of Nashville, MO and alongside
the famous Katy Trail.
- Cooper's Landing is one of only a few full-service river ports and
boat marinas on the Missouri River where you can fuel your boat right at the
Our new stairway leads you from your boat up to Cooper's Landing Marina,
campgrounds, country store and restaurant.
- Get all your food, fishing supplies, fuel up your boat with affordable gas,
listen to live music as you eat a complete meal from Chim's Thai Restaurant,
a sandwich from the deli, or snacks and munchies from Cooper's country store.
- Since Cooper's Landing is located on the Missouri River, and by the
Katy Trail, it is the ideal vacation spot to include in your discovery of
America. Learn about early Missouri, Lewis and Clark, and the history of Nashville,
Easley, Providence, and the scenic Missouri River by visiting our history
pages. Experience history, and enjoy the outdoors by traveling to Cooper's
- Cooper's Landing is one of the few campgrounds located along the
historic Missouri River. Whether you are biking, boating, fishing, hiking,
or driving on the Lewis and Clark Trail, you can camp next to the sounds and
scenes of the Missouri River.. Electric service is available in the South
campground and in areas close to the store. A sewage dump station is available
for RV's. If you will be camping be sure to check this web site often for
the weekly live music and events that are scheduled.
- Entertainment at Cooper's Landing is in abundance! Imagine, sitting
along the Missouri River , watching the sunset, eating good food, listening
to fun, live music, and making new friends.